Yes it is. We also have a PRO version with more e-commerce & add on function pre-installed just like the one at this live demo.
Are you guys working with Blogger or Google?
No we are not. We are not associated with the companies whatsoever. We are theme/template designers who provides a custom build template for the said platform.
Why on every of your theme collection, some HTML editing is required?
Not HTML but text editing only. You do not need to know the HTML language because most of the customization for our theme is pure text editing. You only require to follow the easy step by step guide & detail explanation is included.
Are the external add-ons or libraries free too?
Yes it is (as far as we know of). We make sure that all plug-in or libraries are free & fair to use.
Can I use Blogger native Template Designer for advance theme options?
Some limitations there. Unfortunately due to heavy customizations & add-ons pre-installed with the Blogger theme, we had to assure that in any way possible, the pre-installed functions will work. But, there are some advance options we have included for PRO theme & you can check out the available customization at the respective pages.
Can I change the theme layout, like switching from 1 column to 2 column, or maybe add a sidebar left or right?
Some limitations there. Since that this theme is using an advance responsive web framework technology, we agreed to opt out the native Blogger theme layout features for couple of reasons:-
- Clean & dryer code mark-up,
- Web page best practices, less elements for a webpage.
- Easier to pin point detail code customization.
- The advance framework uses the same " name classes " to avoid errors with existing Blogger functions.
- All in one theme, which means no additional styling for Mobile like required by Blogger.
- To protect theme designer copyrights.
- Pre compressed functions for web page best practices. Allow faster webpage rendering.
Another problem is due to file codes parsing error. This usually happens when users extracts the template file & saves it in their PC. Using several built-in programs, it will save the file codes into an un-parsed format which Blogger servers could not read.